Book Title: Fix Your Firehouse: 7 strategies that produce a winning team
Publisher: Let's Tell Your Story Publishing
Author: John Lovato Jr
It’s not something we do... it's who we are...
As a firefighter, you spend a third of your life in the firehouse. But it’s not the station that makes the success – it’s the crew. From personality clashes to basic disagreements, time pressures, stress and beyond, producing a dependable winning team is no easy feat when you’re trying to figure it all out by yourself.
Join Capt. John Lovato, Jr. as he walks you through the seven essential tactics and strategies behind building a firehouse to be proud of, developed throughout a lengthy fire service career, strategies that will show you how to...
• overcome personal roadblocks to unlock the knowledge and skills you already have
• maximise the potential of you and your crew by recognising individual strengths
• operate consistently at peak performance, aggressively and proactively – yet safely
• increase ownership, responsibility and pride for the job throughout your firehouse
• cultivate an atmosphere of unshakeable camaraderie, support, loyalty and dedication
• ...and much, much more
Packed with valuable instruction and advice, Fix Your Firehouse brings you only the best slices of wisdom extracted from John’s personal experience, esteemed mentors, and contacts within the fire service, the business world and the military.
No theories. No assumptions. Just the simple facts, skills and genuine results you need to build a reputation for excellence and a home base anyone in the service would be thrilled to transfer to.
Because it’s not just a fire station... it’s a firehouse.